February 3, 2010

fear.

"You of little faith, why are you so afraid?..."

why in the world are we so afraid of so many things in life?
i'm afraid of letting go.
afraid of giving my heart away.
afraid of being hurt.
afraid to trust.
afraid of death.
afraid of loving too hard.

here's the big one:
afraid to share the love of Jesus Christ that is within me, for fear of someone's disapproval of me.

why, why, WHY?!

why do i put myself through torture being afraid of so many things?
God has got it!
trust me, His plan is so much better than mine or yours, and He's got it under control!

so since i need to hear this myself, let's stop being so afraid, and give every day all we have within us, and honor God with every bone in our bodies. with every breath.

jeremiah 29:11.
God's plan is good. there is no need to fear. The God of the universe is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers