August 25, 2009

colds.

sneezing, runny and stuffy nose, sore throat, sinus headaches: these are all common symptoms of the common cold.
yep, i've got all that. it's one of the joys in my life -- having to blow my nose every five seconds and not being able to breathe. oh, and speaking of not breathing, this also includes not being able to smell or taste either. and did i mention how hard it is to try to go to sleep when you have to "come up for air" in order to get enough oxygen? like i said, it's one of the greatest joys in my life.
so today i went to the doctor for this cold, but what did i get?
an ear wash.
yeah, i'd never heard of it either. apparently my right ear was all waxed up so they had to clean it out. that was definitely an adventure i won't discuss in detail.
but anyway, since i went to the doctor i was able to get some drugs (yay) to hopefully get rid of this cold and *cross my fingers* will make me drowsy tonight.
gotta love that.
gotta love colds.

1 comment:

  1. I beg to differ, I do not love colds.. :) But i do love you :).
    hey thanks for enlightening me on what an "ear wash" is.. that just about made my day.

    ReplyDelete

Followers