August 24, 2009

Ephesians 5:1-2


As a new blogger, i think my number one thing to say on my first blog should be my "mission." i have great hope for the world to be changed for the better, because i know that my God is big enough. i have faith in Him to work through me and my fellow followers in Christ that we can change the world through His strength, one person at a time by taking Jesus as He is to people as they are.
another part of this is my verse for the year, Ephesians 5:1-2, which says, "Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma."
This verse is not just my verse for the year, but my life verse and mission statement: to imitate the love of Christ to others just as He has shown his powerful love to me.
i'm excited to get to share bits of my life and what God is doing in my life through this blog. prepare yourself for a crazy journey!

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear, I love your picture and I love your post. I am thrilled to see you have a blog! You will really enjoy it! You are an amazing girl and love reading about your thoughts/ideas about life! Super inspiring. in Him,
    Cev

    ReplyDelete

Followers